Header 6.12
Gesundheitszentrum
Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite

Maggies Forum » Veranstaltungen » Morgan Moses Jersey » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Morgan Moses Jersey
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
hongwei28
Jungspund

Morgan Moses Jersey Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

The expansion Golden Knights made an historic run through the regular season.

On to the next step Youth Billy Price Jersey , the playoffs – something entirely different, with Vegas facing a major test in the first round.

Postseason hockey makes its debut on The Strip on Wednesday night with the Knights hosting the Los Angeles Kings, an experienced playoff team that hoisted the Stanley Cup as recently as 2014 and that used to hold exhibition games in Vegas.

The teams split their four regular-season games, each winning once at home and once on the road, even as the Knights were making an unprecedented run through the regular season, which included winning the Pacific Division title. They were the first modern-era expansion team from any of the four major North American professional sports leagues to start from scratch and finish first in its division.

”It’s a new season now and we gotta keep battling and keep playing hard and do what we did all regular season long – win hockey games,” said Vegas coach Gerard Gallant, a heavy favorite to win the Jack Adams Award that honors the coach of the year. ”We’re playing against a real good LA team that’s had great playoff experience. It’s going to be a battle, but it’s gonna be fun.”

Here are some things to look for as Los Angeles, which won the Stanley Cup in 2012 and 2014, looks to end Vegas’ storybook first season.

FLOWER POWER: Veteran netminder Marc-Andre Fleury is back in the playoffs after hoisting the Stanley Cup the past two years with Pittsburgh. Gallant was never named a captain on the Golden Knights but the three-time champion and 14-year veteran – affectionately known as Flower – has been a locker room leader all season. Fleury finished second in the league with a 2.24 goals-against average. He was 1-0-1 with a 2.37 goals-against average and .931 save percentage against the Kings this season.

WILD BILL: William Karlsson finished the season with 43 goals and 35 assists. Last season with Columbus DeForest Buckner Jersey , he scored six goals and had 19 assists. His 37-goal improvement matched the third-largest year-to-year boost in NHL history. With Reilly Smith healthy again, rejoining Karlsson and Jonathan Marchessault on the top line, the Golden Knights’ offense will be tough to contain.

KING QUICK: Los Angeles goalie Jonathan Quick snatched his second career William M. Jennings Trophy, an annual award given to the goalkeeper having played a minimum of 25 games for the team with the fewest goals scored against it. Quick saw the most action on a Kings team that allowed an NHL-low 203 goals, eight fewer than the President’s Cup Trophy-winning Nashville Predators (211) and 11 less than the Boston Bruins (214). Quick was 1-1-1 with a 3.51 goals-against average and .908 save percentage against Vegas.

DOUGHTY THE DOUBTER: Back in December, Kings defenseman Drew Doughty was quoted as saying ”there’s no way they’re going to be a better team than us by the end of the season,” after the Golden Knights went into Los Angeles and stole a 3-2 victory in overtime.

”They’re a confident group, that’s for sure,” said former King and current Vegas defenseman Brayden McNabb. ”I think that’s a little bit of Doughty’s personality. He’s a confident guy, rightfully so, he’s a great player. But we don’t really think much into that. We’re a confident group in here http://www.broncosauthorizedshops.com/authentic-isaac-yiadom-jersey , too.”

Ndamukong Suh had his pick of teams when the Miami Dolphins released him last month. The dominating defensive lineman chose the Los Angeles Rams, who have suddenly become a desirable destination.

Whether it's the proximity to great weather, smart coaches or Super Bowl contention, NFL stars have been eager to land in LA during the Rams' intriguing offseason. The 300-pound Suh is the biggest one yet, in every way.

"I think everybody looks at everything on paper, and I would say we're in pretty good shape on paper," Suh said Friday.

"But we have a lot of things to prove, and really myself. I always play with a chip on my shoulder, and my focus is to come in here and put in a lot of work and prove my worth. ... There were a lot of other great teams that I had offers from, but I think this was the best fit for me."

Rams coach Sean McVay and general manager Les Snead formally introduced Suh, who agreed to a one-year Youth Dorian O'Daniel Jersey , $14 million deal to team up with AP Defensive Player of the Year Aaron Donald on a potentially ferocious defensive line in Los Angeles.

The 31-year-old Suh said Donald was "definitely a plus" in his decision, since it's almost certain to prevent opponents from constantly double-teaming either star. But Suh was equally excited by the presence of defensive coordinator Wade Phillips, whose ability to put talent in positions to succeed has been a major attraction since his arrival last year.

"Being able to be fortunate enough to watch film with the coaches on my visit was important for me," Suh said. "Each place I took a visit to, I (would) watch film and talk to the coaches and see how they see me fitting in."

Suh will be the Rams' nose tackle in their base 3-4 defense, and he sounded excited about trying a new primary position. Phillips will move around Suh, Donald and Michael Brockers to create trouble for offensive lines, and Suh was attracted to the challenge of forming new skills in his ninth NFL season.

"Over the last five years or so, between Miami and Detroit, to get me out of double teams and kind of being in the trash, I've played every single position Authentic Jaleel Scott Jersey , every single technique that's really possible," Suh said.

The entire NFL watched last season when McVay and Phillips transformed a team that hadn't had a winning season since 2003 into an 11-5 champion of the NFC West. The Rams' offense went from 32nd to first in the NFL in points, while the defense became exciting and effective despite lacking ideal personnel for some of Phillips' schemes.

The Rams have addressed those personnel issues aggressively with the additions of Suh and elite cornerbacks Marcus Peters and Aqib Talib. While Suh's contract is a financial splash, McVay and Snead felt the expense was worth it for a player of Suh's extraordinary ability.

The Rams released cornerback Kayvon Webster to make room for Suh's contract under the salary cap. Although Los Angeles is interested in re-signing Webster, who started 11 games last season, he might not be ready for the new season after undergoing surgery on his torn Achilles tendon.

Donald still hasn't been given a long-term contract by the Rams, but Suh is eager to begin the process of building teamwork during their offseason workout program. Suh has never reached a Super Bowl, but he joined the Rams knowing they intend to contend immediately.

"They had a very successful year last year in the regular season," Suh said. "And I believe I can be of help to get them over some of the humps."

Womens Buffalo Bills Jerseys

11.10.2018 04:51 hongwei28 ist offline Homepage von hongwei28 Beiträge von hongwei28 suchen Nehmen Sie hongwei28 in Ihre Freundesliste auf hongwei28 eine private Nachricht senden AIM-Name von hongwei28: hongwei22@yahoo.com YIM-Name von hongwei28: hongwei22@yahoo.com MSN Passport-Profil von hongwei28 anzeigen
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Maggies Forum » Veranstaltungen » Morgan Moses Jersey

Impressum

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH